My VMAs best dressed + Get the looks

7:39 AM


The VMAs are not just a celebration of the best albums and artists of the year, but they are also one of my favorite red carpets in the US.
This year I didn't really enjoy a lot of looks and even the ones loved by a ton of people (like Cara Delevigne's and Taylor Swift's) didn't really surprise me; but these four outfits that I selected were so amazing that I had to look for items that could recreate them, but in a daily-wearable way.


Gigi Hadid was AWESOME. I loved both the natural and glowy make-up and the revealing outfit.
I obviously wasn't able to find an exact copy of her beautiful mustard bodysuit gown by Emilia Wickstead (that is currently on sale, actually), but I did find a MUCH cheaper version on Boohoo. The dress I chose is a mini textured yellow dress with a deep V-neck that shows off the clevage the same way Gigi did.
For the shoes, she wore a pair of gold strappy heels by Giuseppe Zanotti and I found a really similar pair from Asos. She completed the look with a gold bar pendant necklace, like this one from Forever 21.



Chrissy Teigen looked amazing with a long sheer black gown with lace details by Marchesa and I found a similar one from Asos; even though it's not sheer, it has a side split a lace detail on top so it's still really similar.
For the shoes, I chose these by Steve Madden: a pair of black strappy heels that look like hers.
For the accessories I went for a black crochet bracelet and a stone ring set, both from Forever 21 since she was rocking the best arm candy ever.



I loved Vanessa's outift: it was bohemien, sexy, and MAUVE. I am in love with this gorgeous particular color but if you love i too I have good news for you: I found out both Miss Guided and Free People sell tons of mauve clothes.
The dresses I chose are from Free People and they were all so beautiful I couldn't just choose one. From left to right, the first one is darker and off the shoulders, the second one is lighter but I loved the opening in the front and the last one is the perfect color and the V neckline resembles Vanessa's dress.
I then chose some gold accessories like this necklace and these bangles, both really similar to the ones she wore and from Forever21.
Lastly, I paired this outfit with a cute pair of black lace up flat sandals from Asos, perfect for this boho-Coachella vibe.



I also relly loved Demi's look. The embellished bodycon pink dress is unique but I found a similar one from Chicnova; she paired it with some basic nude pumps and a LOT of jewelry, so I found a pair of statement earrings and a set of rings and bangles from Forever 21.

You Might Also Like

0 comments