Villa Taranto - Lake Maggiore

10:06 AM

Today, my parents and I decided to go out and take advantage of this beautiful summer day to visit Lake Maggiore, which is more or less two hours away from our city.
We left early in the morning and, after asking for directions to several people, we finally got to Villa Taranto, a beautiful, huge botanical garden in Verbania.
Useless to say, the place was beautiful: not only the plants and the flowers were unique, but also the view on the Lake was astonishing. The sun was shining and the temperature extremely high, but the experience was definitely worth the sweat.
Since it was so hot, I decided to go for a breezy outfit, wearing one of my most recent buys: this grey, almost silver wrap body by Zara. I paired it with distressed dark denim shorts, a lace bralette and flat sandals to keep it confortable.







WEARING:
Asos wrap body (similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments